- Plitvice National Park (UNESCO Site)
- Dubrovnik Old Town (UNESCO Site)
- HVAR – swim, dine, drink or party. Great for young people or couples.
- SPLIT – swim, walk, dine at waterfront restaurants, explore the old town.
- OMIS – great place to swim and walk throughout the town.
- PUCISCA – beautiful swimming beaches and spectacular white marble houses and small old town.
- KORCULA – sleepy coastal hideaway perfect for a romantic couples retreat.
- Winery: STRAI GRAD (near Hvar) – reminds me of being in Outback Australia or even Lombok in Indonesia. Indulge in an authentically home cooked Croatian meal whilst sampling fine wines, all on a beautiful rustic farm setting.
- MLJET NATIONAL PARK – hire a canoe and paddle along still electric blue waters, swim, bike or simply laze in the sun.
- KRKA NATIONAL PARK
- MARKARSKA – great beaches, shops, markets, restaurants and hotels – truly something for everyone.
- My fav: sail around in the summertime to a select handful of islands and truly discover the magic that Croatia has to offer.
- DUBROVNIK – walk around the cliff tops, enjoy the beaches, the old town and be blown away by the astounding scenery.
- SPLIT – Old Town – Palace of Diocletian (UNESCO Site)
- STARI GRAD PLAIN (UNESCO Site)
- KORCULA – Marco Polo ‘s House and Home Town
- Hike throughout one of Croatia’s world renouned National Parks.
- MARKARSKA – Play around on inflatable floatable jumping castles on the astounding Adriactic. Warning: for both the little and big kids!
- OMIS – Climb to the top of the fortress. 40 min each way. Moderate – intense. Tip: be prepared. Wear walking shoes, light clothing, pack water bottle and some money to pay the small entry fee at the top.
- DUBROVNIK – REVLIN (My Fav) and other cool bars.
- HVAR – A heap of bars, and well known clubs including Pink Champagne and floating club.
- MARKARSKA – A ‘Rave in a Cave’. Party all night in a natural cave that has been transformed into bar.
- KORCULA – Enjoy sunset Cocktails at the top of a fortress overlooking the sun descending over horizon, before exploring the bars of the town. ‘Boogie Jungle’ is not to be missed later into the night.
- OMIS: Outdoor casual beachside clubs revealing a likeness to Bali.
- SPLIT – Beachside night clubs
- Click for info on UNESCO SITES of Croatia.